It's officially Autumn here in the northern hemisphere and I've been seeing this tag float around; first on Fee's blog.
It's been a while since we did a tag so I though this was an interesting one to do.
The Autumn Tag created by Georgina aka Makeup Pixi3
For Autumn, what is your...
1. Favourite thing about it? I love Autumn, the cool warmish breeze, and yellowing leaves falling down.
2. Favourite drink? I am not the biggest fan of hot drinks so I don't have an Autumn drink.
3. Favourite scent/candle? Yankee Christmas Cookie or Yankee Christmas Cupcake. These are my two favourite scents all year round. I hate cinnamon fragrance anything!
4. Best lipstick? Don't have an Autumn lipstick. In fact my makeup choices are not reflected in seasonal changes to be honest.
5. Go to moisturiser? My moisturiser stays the same but I do go to sleep with an oil on my face or with an intensive face mask on as the heating system can cause my skin to turn a little dry.
6. Go to colours for the eyes? Same as lipstick answer :)
7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? Erm currently it's Jabse Dekhi Hai From Bol Bachchan.
8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)? Skinny Jeans, ankle boots, top/jumper and a scarf! Although it is too warm for a scarf at the moment :D
9. Autumn treat? Need a couple of jumpers and maybe a new chunky scarf.
10. Favourite place to be? Walking through the park while the leaves are falling down (in the morning) and in the evening I prefer being home on the couch with a hot water bottle :)
What are some of your favourite Autumn things? If you do this tag leave us the link in the comments below, would love to know what your answers are.