Soups are as simple as they get. No chopping or cooking skills needed. In fact so simple barely any explanations needed.
1 clove of garlic
1 white onion
half can coconut milk
1 tsp curry powder (I used hot madras curry powder)
salt + pepper to taste
1. Peel and chop all ingredients.
2. Heat some oil in a saucepan, add garlic and onions. Sautee until onions are translucent.
3. Add parsnips and sautee
4. Add coconut milk and curry powder and a cup of water
5. Simmer to 20-30 mins, add salt and pepper
6. Puree with hand blender, add more water if too thick. Enjoy!
Serving in these uber cute chips bucket is optional. Found at Boots as part of Christmas gift selection. Buy them!